What is VLC Media Player?
VLC is a compact, lightweight and open format. A very flexible program, this software is available on many desktop and floating platforms and on many operating systems. It is usually the best among all players, compared to Windows Media Player with larger Quicktime opponents.
The VLC media player is a free and open media player that plays multimedia and multimedia files and drives, devices, and network transmissions.
This VLC media player is an Android ™ platform. Android VLC allows you to play any video and audio files and network streams, network sharing and drives and DVD ISOs, like the VLC version desktop version.
Android VLC is a full audio player, full database, leveling and filters, which reproduces all audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, it’s free, has no ads, no in-app purchases, no spyware and passionate volunteers. All source code is free.
VLC for Android ™ plays most local video and audio files, including streaming networks (direct playback), DVD ISOs, like the VLC desktop version. It also supports disk shares.
All formats are supported, such as MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codes are included with non-distinctive downloads. Subtitles, teletext and closed subtitles.
VLC Android has a multimedia library for audio and video files and allows browsing directly on folders.
VLC supports audio audio and subtitles. Automatic rotation adjusts aspect ratio and gestures to control volume, brightness and search.
It also has an audio control widget, supports audio headset control, a cover and audio audio library.
Android VLC requires access to categories:
• “Photos / multimedia / files” to read all your multimedia files 🙂
• “Storage” to read all files on the memory card on SD cards 🙂
• To verify “Other” network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run Android TV and display the popup window, see the details below.
• You need to read “USB storage content” to read your multimedia files.
• You must “change or delete your USB storage content” to delete files and store subtitles.
• It requires full network access to open the network and internet streams.
• “To prevent the phone from losing” to avoid sleeping when your phone is watching a video.
• “System settings change” so you can change your audio call ringtone.
• “Need network connections” to control whether or not the devices are connected to hide streaming portions
• It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on controls.
• It is necessary to run “Run at startup” to set the startup recommendations for Android TV, which will only be used for Android TV.
• “Recording audio” is required to provide voice search on Android TV devices, only with the Android TV version.