Skrill is an online portfolio that functions as a foreign foreign company. Also, it has a linked application for mobile money management. You have an online account where you can save money, where you can get money and where to send money. You can also pay with your account if the merchant’s receipt accepts Skrill payments.
• Transferring money to India, Kenya, Thailand and more than 180 other countries around the world;
• Choose from a wide range of over 40 supported currencies;
• Load funds on your account via credit or debit card, bank transfer or local payment methods;
• Send money to another Skrill member, bank account, mobile portfolio or just an email address;
• Considerably save on transaction costs when Skrill’s low and transparent rates are overseas overseas;
• Pay on websites and services such as William Hill, Ethiopian Airways, Skype, FxPro and Steam;
• Pay online in a number of bookstores, casinos and poker rooms;
Buy a crib (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, XRP, and 0x) by credit card or choose from over 100 alternative payment methods in 40 currencies.
• Get a Skrill Prepaid Mastercard to withdraw money from thousands of ATMs worldwide or to make payments where MasterCard is accepted; *
• Check your balance and earn your money anywhere you are 24/7;
• Get real-time notifications for your transactions;
• Enjoy fast and friendly customer service in your language; *
Trust millions of people around the world to make simple, secure and fast global payments.
- Features are not available for all markets
A good alternative to PayPal
Skrill is very similar to PayPal. It is not as popular or safe, and does not have many features and is not widely accepted. However, very few third-party third-party companies make a similar look at PayPal. Comparisons with Google Payet and Apple’s efforts to compete with PayPal are also valid. In the Middle East and South Asia it is easier to get an account and this company than to get an account with Apple, Google or PayPal, so this company is softer. This is especially useful for people who want to transfer money from a western country to a person in an eastern country and again.