Rapid acceleration and subtitle advanced media player.
What is the MX Video Player?
MX Player is a media player that is widely available in many platforms, especially Android. Apps can play on the main video formats. This app has the capability to carry out many video formats on Android-known devices on the platform.
Download MX Player 1.10.31 beta apk. If you are looking for the MX Player application, you can get it here. We offer free MX Player downloads for our Androider website. We update this page frequently with the new APK file.
You can download the latest version of this page (and older versions) in the MX Player APK. The MX player can be downloaded in a very short time. This is due to the simplicity of the user interface and the ability of other players that can not. The gestures of this application and other impressive features make play streaming easier and work on your Android devices.
A) Hardware acceleration – hardware acceleration to apply more video using HW + decoder.
B) Multi-core Decryption – MX Player is the first Android video player that supports a multi-core decoder. Test results have shown that the operation of single-device devices is better than 70% than single-device devices.
C) Turn zooming, zooming and pan – zoom easily and easily on pitching and swiping on the screen. Zoom and pan are also options.
D) Subscript Manager – To move forward / reverse to the next / previous text, zoom in / out to move text up / down to move the text up or down.
E. Kids lock – entertain your children without making any calls or touching other applications.
It has great scripting controls to make the video play easy and enjoyable. For example, you can trim the zoom, go to the corresponding brightness and volume, move the videos to the home screen, and more. Additionally, they offer other features to MX players, on the edge of other Android video player applications. It shows the video and admires the video on the home screen.
DVD, DVB, SSA / ASS subtitles track.
- Sub-substation alpha (.ssa / .ssi) with full aesthetic
- CMI (.msm) Ruby Tag Support
- Saberip (. SRT)
Micro DVD (.sb)
VobSub (.sub / .idx)
- Subv 2.0 (.sub)
MPL 2 (.mpl)
- TMPlayer (.txt)
- PJS (.pjs)
- WebTVT (.TTT)
MX Player requires authorization in the following categories:
- “Storage photos / media / files” you can read media files in your storage
- Various activities such as “other applications capabilities”, such as network status, streaming, Bluetooth device control, touch response control, lock keys, child lock devices
- “READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to read media files in your primary and secondary storage.
- “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” requires authorization to rename or delete files and to download the subtitles.
- Requires “ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” and “ACCESS_WIFI_STATE” permissions to get the network status, that is, to perform various activities, such as licensing verification, verification update, etc.
- Requires permission to play on-line reproductions.
- “VIBRATE” is required to control vibration responses.
- Bluetooth headphones When connecting to the AV, Bluetooth “authorization” is required to sink to renew.
- Required “WAKE_LOCK” requires permission to watch videos while you sleep.
- Requires “KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES” to stop the MX player services used in the background.
- “DISABLE_KEYGUARD” is required to temporarily prevent screen lock to prevent child lock.
- “SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” is required to lock the keys when a lock lock is used.
- System button blocker requires “On other applications” on the playback screen “Duplicate over other applications” when it is locked.