DroidVPN is an easy VPN for Android phone. Our VPN service can help you browse anonymously bypassing regional Internet restrictions, filtering the web, firewalls, and tunneling all your Internet traffic from your Android device to our servers.
What distinguishes DroidVPN from other VPN applications is whether it can tunnel your communication through ICMP (ICMP over ICMP). This means that you can browse the Internet even if you only have permission to ping requests and the Internet is blocked from browsing the firewall.
Before using the new version of DroidVPN, you must log in to our website to update your account and enter your username.
Comments and comments
If you do not connect after upgrading to the latest version, you will need to restart your device.
* For all users who use our free internet app who post reviews that are not working, understand that your ISP is a problem if you can no longer connect. Please read more details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
* The free account is limited to 100 MB / day and can only be accessed by free servers.
* Subscription required if you want to use all servers and remove the 100MB / day limit
* If you use any free RAM / task manager application, add it to the list obsolete from DroidVPN to protect DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
* If your phone restarts, please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
* CyanogenMod (Jellybean) users cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-use-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-upateate-27/
– Tap Connect using 1 widget
– It gives you unlimited speed
– Encrypts your Internet traffic
– Unblock website
– IP tunnel traffic via ICMP or UDP (ICMP works only on routed devices)
– They can sometimes join free hotspots for free
– Save network traffic through data compression
– Block all annoying ads across the web
Server Location: For a full list, see: http://droidvpn.com/servers.php
1. Android version below 4.0 requires root.
2. On Android phones below 4.0, you need a work tune for your phone. (See our TUN.ko installation program)
3. DroidVPN Account. Sign up for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
4. functional Internet connection. DroidVPN does not replace your ISP.
How to use
1. Enter the email you registered and the password that was sent to you.
2. If you use a free account, be sure to change the flag to “free server” by tapping the flag.
Download app vpn
3. Press the large connect button.
4. When the message “DroidVPN is now connected” appears, press the Home or Back button